Monday, December 12, 2011

Change IP address?

I want to change it without command prompt or anything. You see, I am using my bro's computer and I have a non-internet oen so I want to use his IP, which I know. Please tell me how to do it without command prompt?Change IP address?
WHAT?Change IP address?
YOu don't have an IP address unless you have internet capability. So I fail to find any advantage in changing your brother's IP address. If your computer isn't internet connected already, changing his IP won't help.
I don't know why you need to change your IP address but this is how.



Go to My Network Places %26gt; Properties Then select the LAN connection %26gt; Properties%26gt; Click on TCP/IP then Click on Properties. There you will see the



IP Address:

Subnet Mask

DNS1

DNS2



Hope you know what are you doing.
you have to have the Internet to change your IP address through the computer and you cant change it through the Xbox but am not that sure xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment