Monday, December 12, 2011

I get ad like 'singles in your area' in the internet. How to stop this? Will changing IP address help?

When I am in internet, I get sudden unwanted ad like 'singles in your area' or ad about some product. Please let me know how to stop these. Do I have to delete something in my computer or change my IP address? Is it coming from inside program or sending from outside by somebody knowing my zip code?

Junk mails sometimes have unsubscribe option whereas we have no obvious control over these ads.



Thanks in advance.I get ad like 'singles in your area' in the internet. How to stop this? Will changing IP address help?
turn the popup blocker on...I get ad like 'singles in your area' in the internet. How to stop this? Will changing IP address help?
what the first dude said, my mom keeps getting them too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment