Monday, December 12, 2011

Change IP adress?

I have a DSL connection. I'm using a high speed modem but because of my games I need to change my ip adress. I've searched on google but nothing userful. Can anyone tell me how to change it...can anyone send me a software that works and its free??? I REALLY NEED YOUR HELPChange IP adress?
Wanna Change ur IP????



Right click on the MY NETWORK PLACES icon, select properties, Select the Name of your network connection and right click on it, then select on TCP/IP and click on the properties button below it, Change the first IP there and ur Ip would be changed.........Change IP adress?
Duz it just change the local one, or the one from the ISP??

Report Abuse


If your ';always connected'; your IP never changes...



if you have a static IP... your IP never changes.



If you log out and log in to get on... then your IP changes every time you do that.
Disconnect your modem (for a little bit), and reconnect it. Refresh/Renew.
If you have a static IP provide by the ISP, then only they can change it for you.
Hey buddy,...



Well, sorry but ya can't change the IP address - it's really unique given to u by your ISP.



However, you can connect to a Proxy server., that should change your IP. But beware it takes time. Type Proxy Servers in Google.
right click on My n/w places and then right click on the connections u ve and select IP/TCP and click properties



and change ur IP



try it ..not sure
nope your IP is there to stay that is cause dsl is alway on how come you think it is so lighning fast at times LOL



that is set that way at the ISP only they can possible do something but not really sure if they are allowed to even go there

No comments:

Post a Comment