Monday, December 12, 2011

Change ip adress?

My problem is that I wanth to register on one site where is my brother allready register and thay don't alow more than one registration from same ip adress. I need to use same computer but how can I change my ip adress. Can I simple change my internet service provider and solve problem?Change ip adress?
to change ip address is rather tricky since it depends on how supplies your connection.

to try and get a new ip address do start --%26gt;run--%26gt;cmd press enter

then type in ipconfig /all take note of the ip address

then type in ipconfig /release then enter

then ipconfig /renew enter check this will the first ip address do they match up, if yes then you cant change ip address you would need to speak to your isp, or u can use proxy
  • for brittle toe nails
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment