Monday, December 12, 2011

Hide/Change IP Address?

hello question....there is this website where they check your IP address to make sure you dont get away with certain things...they know my IP Address for ex.



i wanted to know how do i hide or change my IP Address from this website so i can go into it no problem!.....i'd rather have a change then hide it because if i go on it everyday and i have a different IP everyday they will never know its me...im not doing anything bad i just wanna go back to the website without them knowing!



i've tried alot of programs please give me a quick and easy one where it changes my IP address everyday...but not to places like Hong Kong Or Italy...United States IP address please so it seems real thank you!Hide/Change IP Address?
Maybe you can use Proxies.Try this site www.kproxy.com , Do try it and tell me.Hide/Change IP Address?
You can buy software that does it for you...but its a little pricey....
I'm using a product called Private Proxy that has 3 different servers in the US and they have multiple IP addresses. It isn't free but it definitely works. They have a 7-day trial.
http://www.proxyblind.org post daily list of working proxies sorted by countries.

You will for sure find there what you are looking for.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment