Monday, December 12, 2011

How to change ip address to US ip address?

i wan to change my ip address to US as i wanted to play warrock.Warrock is a game in US but my country is not supported. So i need to change my ip address so i can play. A fews years ago, i can play warrock by using Secureix.com. It help to connect to US ip address. But now secureix.com cant be open or it close. i cant play warrock so i wan ask if there is any method on changing my ip address or play warrock or any other websites like secureix.com but i want it Free ty.. sorry for mybad englishHow to change ip address to US ip address?
You could try programs that Hide IP, which are typically those that pass through proxy servers. Giving the illusion that you are using a different IP. I haven't personally tried programs like these but I have read something about them. Usually it presents you with a list of proxy servers to choose from and its country location... Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment