Monday, December 12, 2011

I can't change my ip on ipchanger for private server?

I changed my ip for a private server, and then it didn't work so i tried it several times, it did work but then i thought it didn't so i kept clicking it and now everytime i open the ipchanger it cones up with foreign symbols, then the application. When i click to change ip for anothe server, a error X comes up, and again more symbols, And i can't change my ip..Can someone tell me how to fix this/give me a link to another IP changer for servers? Eg, put ';server'; in first slot, ';top'; in second, and the 2.34.34.121 in the last to change the Ip, Thanks :)I can't change my ip on ipchanger for private server?
Which ';ipchanger'; are you using?

=

What is your starting IP address?

-

What is your new IP address?

No comments:

Post a Comment