Friday, November 19, 2010

How can i change my IP address.?

I am using router and my connection is comcast high speed internet connection. I tried to change using changemyip.com but i can't. anyone who have idea please tell me how to change ip address.How can i change my IP address.?
Try with guide from http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/change-



If it does not help then you have static IP and the only way to change is to call your ISP and explain your situation or to get good proxy server. You can find some free proxies on http://www.proxyblind.org



I hope this help!

Good luck!How can i change my IP address.?
Open the router configuration and release, then renew.



Otherwise, use a proxie. I recommend icysurf.info Them canucks are lifesavers.
You have to call whoever gives you internet service and ask them to change it.. And I believe all of the things that say you can change your IP address are phony, i have already tried them and they dont work!! Hope this was helpful
you can only change your computers ip address

or your routers ip address



not your actual ip address



to do that you have to ask your internet service provider.











.
repair the wireless router it sometime helps



happy surfing!!

XIGBAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment