Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change IP adress?

I want to change my IP address with out destroying any internet settings. I just need a different IP address because I was banned from a site, and they will ban any accounts being used from the same IP address.How to change IP adress?
different house, different location and a different computer will do the trick.(If it's deaviantart you got banned from then a different zip code)How to change IP adress?
You can't. Your provider sets it. Call them and they might but I doubt it. Use a proxy IP.
You need to call your ISP... They do these everytime they should be able to help
short answer, you can't. You can change your internal address, i.e. what's assigned by your router/modem, but your external address is given to you by your ISP.



now you could do some googling on IP spoofing if you want an interesting read...

No comments:

Post a Comment