Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change my D-Link Routers IP address?

I play an online game where I need to be able to change IP addresses at will, and the only way I can think of to change my IP is through my Router. depending on what order i have my comp/router/wireless router hooked up that changes my IP- i was wondering if there was a way I can just change the IP on my D-Link router to save myself some time. Unplugging and plugging it back in after 30 min is not working. I didn't know if there was a way to manualy change the internal IP on the D-Link.



Thanks for any help!How do I change my D-Link Routers IP address?
If you want to change you IP fast, download a program to change you IP in ONE click only and no need to go to router every time.



And as i know, if you change your IP in the ROUTER the effect will be in the NETWORK only, not in the Internet.



download (IP hider) OR (IP changer)







I hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment