Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can I change my proxy to change ip addy, how?

I searched and tried free proxy servers on firefox latest ones and the servers don't work. Umm, I got banned from this forum and I wanted to go back but my ip is blocked. Any way around this? I'm sure if ip changes I can go back- even with a new account. Help?Can I change my proxy to change ip addy, how?
http://anonymizer.nntime.com/ CHECK THIS SITECan I change my proxy to change ip addy, how?
99% chance your IP address is static, not dynamic, meaning it doesnt change.



the only way to change it is to 'make it sleep'...



meaning, and if youre WILLING to do this..





unplug your computer from the internet, turn off the router, unplug it, take out the battery if it has one, unplug and remove the battery from the modem, and unplug the cable wire as well.

let the whole thing sit for 12 HOURS and then try again.



when your IP address isnt used for 12 hours, you get assigned a new one.



go here:

http://www.whatismyip.com/



write down your IP address



then do what i told you

and 12 hours later, go back to the site, and see if it changed.





not 100% sure if it works, but i do this all the time when i have computer issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment