Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change IP address?

I use Windows XP with broadband wireless internet connection, so using the windows prompt does not change my ip address.



I have made it to network connections %26gt; local area connections %26gt; Internet Protocol



My question is, what numbers should I put in the boxes?

I tried randomly putting numbers, but it does not allow me to do so.



Please help.How to change IP address?
Unfortunately you do not have any direct control over your IP address. It is assigned to you by your ISP. If you really need a new IP address, contact your ISP and see what they can do for you.How to change IP address?
It is true that your IP address is assigned to your machine from your ISP.

However in many situation is possible to get new IP address when you reset your modem Try to follow this tutorial http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/change- and maybe you will be able to change IP address.



If it not help then it means that your ISP assign to you static IP address and only way to change it is to call them and request new IP address.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment