Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change IP or Proxy?

Hi everyone



I am from germany and I want to watch some episodes on CBS.com

But I have a Problem. It dosnt play, it just say its not available in my geographic region. What can I do to watch at some full episodes?



How can I change IP or Proxy?How to change IP or Proxy?
Get a Personal VPN, http://www.surfbouncer.com and it will let you watch all USA content including Hulu and the networks.How to change IP or Proxy?
restart your modem your ip address will be changed or try to use some proxy site . to change ip.
Hi

you can use a proxy websites but that is not secure!!!

Also .. there are programs like gap ,and easy-hide-ip but you need to check is it legal to use it where you are! because it forbidden in some areas



good luck!
Search for keywords, ';how to change ip'; from the search engine.
Try to use SmartHide services at smarthide.com. There you can find free online anonymizer as a test (I guess it is situated in Germany and won't help you )) ), but they have also a paid service. Being registered you will get about 7 servers from different countries (USA, GB, etc). You can try all them out. If they are useless for, you can easily get a refund (billing is Plimus and it is awesome)



Also if you have any questions, just let me know. I'm SmartHide frequent customer and I can help you to answer all your questions.



Stephen Ward

stephardness@yahoo.com
The best way is to change your IP address through a proxy. I have been using a proxy from Private Proxy Software, and I really enjoy their product. They have many customers that use their product for this exact reason. The software will provide you with 4 different servers. You are able to choose where you want your location to be, 3 are in the US, and 1 is in the Netherlands.



This is a paid product, but it's worth it. You can test it out the first time with a free trial....

No comments:

Post a Comment