Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to change ip address?

does anyone know how to change your ip address when you have a high speed cable internet modem connection.right now i have optimum online and im trying to change my ip address to get back into a forum that my brother kicked me out of but i cant cause they blocked my ip.i have very important information on my forum account and i want to explain to the admin what had happend and how it was my brother that was on my account.can anyone help me out.i would really appreciate it.thanksHow to change ip address?
Reinstall Windows and it will look like a different computer.How to change ip address?
they have leases that will last about 2 months or so from the ISP. I think the only thing you could do is buy a new cable modem... you will get a new address at that point because it will have a new MAC address.



Good luck!
You can't, if he set the ban correctly. If the ban is set for your segment, not for your individual address, any address you get will be banned.



However, if your IP address is banned, and your brother is using the same internet account, his address (which is always the same as yours) is also banned. So if he's still on, it's not your address that's banned.



(Try just emailing the administrator. If you don't have the address, post the forum address here - someone can go there and get an email address for you.)
  • gray hair
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment