Friday, November 19, 2010

How to Change IP - Wifi Notebook

1. How Can I change my IP while connected to someones router?

2. Where I can find free proxy? Cant play game from my own country because i'm away. A free proxy changer so that I can get in touch with my family and friends there. I'm in a censored adik country T_T so most are BLOCKED!How to Change IP - Wifi Notebook
1.) no, unless u r in control of the router

2. www.myproxbudd.info or download hide IP platinum

How to Change IP - Wifi Notebook
Researched this some time ago and didn't find many good free ones. Proxify is free but only for VERY limited use, like to quickly check you mail, send an email,etc.

But, an unlimited subscription to Proxify costs 40 USD for 6 months and works great. I use it at work where we're not allowed internet access.



It has the ability to let you select different anonymous IPs, too, thereby giving you a different IP.

http://proxify.com/r/?SSAID=50982



BTW, what country won't let you contact your own family ? That sucks.
try this, http://whatismyipaddress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment