Sunday, November 21, 2010

Change IP for a website typed in explorer?

I know you can change the logical address for a website when I type it in my browser, but I can't figure out how. I was told in the system file go to drivers then etc, but I don't know what to do trom there. My roommate always goes to this website on my computer, and I want to play a joke on him, so when he types in www.abc123.com he goes somewhere else. Also, how can I find a websites ip address, so I can change itChange IP for a website typed in explorer?
Do a /whois or whois.com icaan.com or somesuch thing can give anybody tghe numerics of a website, but what your talking about is hacking, and thats pretty close to cracking, cracking is ilegal. People go to prison for that. One mistype and its Hello Prison, Goodbye World.

It sounds funny, kinda, I would kik your tail in if you messed up my PC, but thats me.

Also thats a very good way to attract hackers to your box. Some hackers, alot, most all are kewl, but some are EVIL, they gots da debil in em and they give a bad name to those of us that like tgo see how stuff works so that we can make it work better.Change IP for a website typed in explorer?
pretty cool stuff.



go to www.whois.net, and type in the web address.
Why does the roommate use YOUR computer?



Could it be that they are doing something, they don't want to be caught for? Your computer, YOUR blame!!



A better idea is ';lock'; the keyboard, then they can't do anything at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment