Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change IP?

i want to know hwo to change my ip address but i dont want to keep restarting my modem gets a pain in the butt...so any softwares that hide my ip and is damn good in hiding it and changing my ip (masking my original one)...

or is there a simplier way to renew a ip?How to change IP?
Changing your IP is one thing, hiding it is somthing else.

I am assuming you have Windows XP



To change your IP go to a command prompt under Programs/accessories/Command prompt, then type in the following:

ipconfig /release----%26gt;this will release your current IP address, ipconfig /renew------%26gt;this will renew your IP address.

Thank you.
  • tvs
  • tvs
  • 2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Thanks .

    Unknown said...

    Thanks for your useful information.You can also change your network IP address by this way,
    If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.You can check your IP address by using Ip-details.com
    .

    Post a Comment