Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change my ip address?

I want to change my ip address , i already tried ( ipconfig /release and /renew ) in Command promt (CMD) but it didn't work .

can anyone tell me how to change ip address easily?How to change my ip address?
Unplug the modem from the ISP, make a ham sandwich, plug back up. If that does not work consider the possibility that the ISP has sold you a static IPHow to change my ip address?
go to my computer. from the left hand side menu select MY NETWORK PLACES



again from left side menu select VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS



Select the adaptor which is your lan connection. In most cases it will be LOCAL AREA CONNECTION.



right click on it and go to PROPERTIES



select INTERNET PROTOCOL(TCP/IP)



once there, you can change the ip address to the one desired
  • love myspace
  • lost money what shall i do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment