Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Easy and safe way to change IP Address?

I have to do this thing online that I can only do every 12 hours, and that is too long. They say i can change my IP address. How do I do that, easiest way, without any risks?Easy and safe way to change IP Address?
I'd say that if they are paying that close attention to your activites, changing your IP isn't going to help. My guess is that they have your MAC address as well, and that can't be easily changed.Easy and safe way to change IP Address?
cant, your isp assigns you a isp which cant be changed. unless you buy one.
usually if you unplug your router and modem for like 5-10 mins it will change. Works for me all the time lol.
Usually, you just have to unplug your modem, wait 2 minutes and then reconnect. You will be assigned a new IP from your ISP and probably it will not be the same as the last time.



The site you're visiting may also use a cookie to time stamp your visits, so you might want to check your Temporary Internet Files to see if there are any recent cookies from the site. Delete them before returning if htey appear.
  • blond hair
  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment